Navigation Menu+

About Us

Misc. - pic 1

 

Don Crabtree founded Merit in 1991 and has been a major force behind Merit’s growth. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Kansas State University in Construction Science. His years of experience in estimating, marketing and customer development have been instrumental in Merit’s growth. A large part of success is due to Merit’s unique and lasting relationships with clients – each one based on respect, trust and honesty.

The Merit Organization prides itself with the ability to provide experienced personnel and an excellent bonding program with an A+ rating with capacity. Our sound financial strengths are combined with a diversified level of experience for multiple construction delivery systems, such as negotiated, design-build, construction management and the competitive bid process. This ensures any prospective client construction has alternatives. Merit provides proven qualified construction methods and effective and accurate budgeting while focusing on delivering a quality end product.

From inception, Merit has successfully completed more than 300 projects resulting in greater than $750 million in total revenues. Of this total, both past and present, approximately 70% is attributed to the negotiated design-build and construction management process; while the remaining 30% is obtained through the selective bid list.

Our organization has seen growth through continuous efforts to improve on the services provided to our clients. We attribute this success to the foundation and adaptation of our company’s primary goal and vision:

“The merit organization is dedicated to being a market leader by providing quality client care through an environment that promotes integrity, team involvement and innovation, while maximizing return through efficiencies.”

Our portfolio of completed and ongoing projects from our previous and current clients illustrates the ability of our organization to meet and deliver the expectations as established by our clients.

The Merit Organization believes that these same services provide you with a solid choice for any project undertaking that you may be considering now or into the future.

Our team would be proud to partner with you for your next construction project. Call us today at (913) 747-7400 (P) to get started.


“Design · Build · Achieve”