- Bachelor of Science, Construction Sciences
- Kansas State University – May 1983
- 30 years in the construction industry
Don’s strong community services involves Chairman of the Board for KCK Special Olympics (KCK Huggers, Inc.) – 18 yrs., Head track coach for KCK Kings Special Olympics, consultant to Hope Faith Ministries serving the homeless population, United Way volunteer, and current board member for ReEngage – “Transforming males into men”.
Director Of Business DevelopmentEmail
- Associate in Applied Science, Business Management
- Maple Woods Community College
- 18 years in the construction industry
Brandon oversees business development and marketing for Merit. He helps clients make informed decisions concerning new development opportunities. Brandon brings expertise in land acquisition/ development and construction management. Growing up in the construction industry has allowed him to have very diverse background in many different aspects of construction including industrial, medical, multifamily, and retail to name a few. His strength and expertise help in estimating, subcontract negotiations, cost control and scheduling.